The winners of the 2015 Colouring Competition are:
Sponsored by Crumps Barn Studio, Lorna Gray, the artist behind A Tale of Ted’s colourful illustrations, has opened a colouring competition.
Can you make your own picture of a very very naughty horse?
You can use pens, paint, pencils, crayons … pretty much anything you like just so long as you start with one of these two drawings.
The prize is a special t-shirt featuring an original design or an original signed drawing created by Lorna herself!
Send a photo of your finished drawing to: email@example.com
Or the original by post to: Crumps Barn Studio, Crumps Barn, Syde, Cheltenham GL53 9PN
Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number and age. If you like, you can tell us why you loved A Tale of Ted: A very naughty horse.
- You must be a resident of the UK
- One entry permitted per person
- Choose one of the two designs
- You agree by entering to allow Crumps Barn Studio to use your drawing as part of its marketing
- You can be any age
- The winner will be able to choose between receiving an original drawing or a t-shirt as a prize. There is no cash alternative. The t-shirt will be a size of your choice. Colour choices may be available at the artist’s discretion
Closing Date: Closing date: August 6th 2015
winner to be announced within two weeks of that date.